* I want to like Kristen Stewart but why is she the female Crispin Glover in interviews?
* Chris Hemsworth is having a big year.
* Charlize Theron is going to have a pretty big June. I don't remember the last time an actor had two big-budget movies in back to back weeks.
* That being said, I'm pretty sure Leo Dicaprio has two Christmas movies (The Great Gatsby and Django Unchained) releasing this year.
* Matthew McConaughey is right in the middle of a career renaissance. And it's pretty exciting, because McConaughey can be a great - yes, great - actor when he applies himself. Magic Mike will be... something... but Killer Joe is the one getting all the buzz right now. The William Friedken thriller has been saddled with an NC-17 rating, which is unfortunate for distribution. But whatever keeps him away from Kate Hudson is fine by me.
* Joaquin Phoenix might be back at the Oscars this year with The Master. Thankfully he came out of retirement (eye roll).
* Eddie Murphy should have a big year this... Wait for a second I thought it was 1986.
* That may seem like an unnecessary shot at Eddie Murphy, but I just saw the giant freeway head from his recent failure Meet Dave, so it's fresh in my mind.
* Guy Ritchie to direct Treasure Island - where are all the outraged Gatsby trailer haters when you need them?